Cranstons employ a dedicated team of over 150 people across our head office, retail shops, kitchens and production centre. We are committed to developing each team member and strongly believe in offering our employees opportunities to grow and progress. If you feel you have what it takes to join the Cranstons team please have a look through our current vacancies.
• Opportunities to progress (many of our current senior managers started in junior positions).
• Quality training for team members at all levels of the business.
• 20% off within any of our shops for you and your household.
• A down-to-earth respectful culture where everyone is given a voice.
Chris Russell – Cranstons Orton Grange manager
Based at Cranstons Cumbrian Food Hall Office, Penrith
Full time (some flexibility on this but a min. of 30 hours)
We are seeking a creative and versatile marketeer to work within our small central office team, creating engaging innovative marketing content which highlights the craft skills of our dedicated teams of butchers + makers and our long standing commitment to quality locally produced food.
Current working knowledge of digital marketing techniques and real business experience creating social media content and web mail promotional campaigns are essential to this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an eye for good design are required. Retail marketing experience would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful long standing Cumbrian business with an authentic quality based brand. Competitive Salary.
The successful candidate will be
• Full of energy and creative ideas with the discipline to turn those ideas into successful sales campaigns, communicating with colleagues across the business and external suppliers to deliver return on investment.
• Able to create campaigns which work both physically at our trading locations (roadside banners / posters & brochures) and digitally (across our website and social media channels).
• A good all round marketeer who can work effectively to tight deadlines across a wide range of marketing activities from PR and events to fleet branding and product promotion.
A more detailed job description is available. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be sent more information on the role.
Production unit, Ullswater Rd, Penrith
Candidates must be able to commit to at least 18 hours.
Potential for more hours. To be discussed at interview.
Baking and decorating cakes and traybakes.
The successful applicant will be passionate about food,, able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and must have bakery skills and experience.
Cranstons Ltd. King Street, Penrith
40 hours per week over 5 days out of 7.
The shop is open Monday - Saturday
Preparation, display and sale of Meat and other products.
The successful applicant will be passionate about food, able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team, delivering excellent customer service. Experience not essential as full training will be given.
If you require further information regarding our vacancies please ring our head office, telephone number 01768 868 680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications can be submitted through the e-form on this page, e-mailed to the address above or sent to Cranstons Head Office, Ullswater Road, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7EH.
If you are interested in working for Cranstons you can register an interest by submitting the e-form on this page or by emailing email@example.com.